You retain ownership of any data that you hold in your database.
In short, what belongs to you stays yours.
Rebot Pty Ltd shall implement data security measures that are consistent with industry best practices and standards such that shall:
- Protect the privacy, confidentiality, integrity, and availability of all data which is disclosed by you (“Customer”) including but not limited to customer’s confidential information and any customer personally identifiable information;
- Protect against accidental, unauthorized, unauthenticated, or unlawful access, copying, use, processing, disclosure, alteration, transfer, loss or destruction of customer data including, but not limited to, identity theft;
- Comply with all federal, state, and local laws, rules, regulations, directives and decisions (each, to the extent having the force of law) that are relevant to the handling, processing, storing or use of customer data in accordance with any engagement with you.
- Disengage any connections and release or delete any access to data systems and/or campaign activity when our agreement expires and an agreement to discontinue is made.
- Our purpose is to improve the real estate industry in Australia and all best efforts will be made to serve that end result.
Rebot Pty Ltd. Disclaimer. The materials presented are distributed as an information source only. The information recorded in reporting is provided on the basis that readers will be responsible for making their own assessment of the information and are advised to verify all relevant predictions, valuations, sale dates and prices or any other assumptions representations, statements and information.
REBOT PTY LTD · ACN 633 139 821 · SOUTH YARRA VIC 3141